As a small business owner, you are often called upon to wear many hats. You are the CEO, COO, Marketing Director, Janitor, Bookkeeper, and everything in between. Many small business owners refer to their business as “their baby”, and if you think about it, there is no more accurate metaphor.
You put in the hours, the blood, sweat, and tears, and you watch your business grow as a result. All this being said, I have found through my own experience and through the experience of those I admire, that as your business grows and flourishes, it can be hard to decide when to take one of those hats and give it to someone else. This is especially true in the area of finances. The thing that trips the small business owner up more often than not is that he doesn’t know what he doesn’t know. When it comes to accounting and tax laws, what you don’t know CAN hurt you.
Every small business has its own set of priorities in terms of what makes them run on a daily basis. As a small business ourselves, Haynes & Associates, CPA understands that. With over 35 years of experience with small business accounting and tax preparation, hiring us can benefit your business in the following ways:
- Assistance in taking advantage of tax deductions that are available specifically to you and your business
- Structuring transactions to reap the maximum benefits possible
- Design systems within your organization that will assure internal controls are implemented and followed
- Ensure your books and records are complete and accurate
- Assist you in allowing your business to operate within certain specified constraints
- Provide accountability allowing you to spend more time growing your business than operating it
- Design and implementation of an internal control system that will provide your company with benefits such as: decreased tax obligations, more liquid cash flow, and most importantly of all, increased profits
Owning your own business can be stressful and onerous, but it can also provide you with the independence and financial freedom you have always dreamed of. Surrounding yourself with top-shelf experts will significantly increase your odds for success in the small business arena. We urge you to take full advantage of all the knowledge and services available to you. To avoid costly financial mistakes, consider allowing Haynes & Associates, CPA to throw our hat in the ring for your business.